Thursday, September 6, 2012

Strawberries... Champagne... Well Count Me In!!!

I enjoy a nice glass of champagne every now and then, maybe a mimosa with breakfast on the weekends but one way to improve champagne, in my opinion, is to bake it into a cupcake and to perfect it why not add a strawberry swirl and white chocolate butter cream icing topped off with white chocolate shavings... I mean really, can you think of many better things?

Shaved white chocolate and strawberries (perfect combo)
 
All wrapped up with a little bow!

 
Little Beauties

BONUS... Cookies and brownie squares

Aren't they cute together!!!

Presentation is [almost] everything (trust me these taste better than they look, I know you are wondering how that is even possible)

Close Up... Smile
White and Milk Chocolate Chip cookies and Chocolate Brownie cookies

2 comments:

  1. wow!!!!!!!!! so, my birthday is on Oct. 20 and I'm having a house party... can I purchase your services for the evening??!

    ReplyDelete