Thursday, October 11, 2012

Roasted Tilapia and Vegetables in a Bag

In talking to a co-worker today about her son who has juvenile diabetes therefore having a very restrictive diet I shared this recipe with her, it is light, flavorful and hearty! I roasted tilapia in a parchment bag with mixed veggies (peppers, onions, broccoli and tomato) and opened the bag table side, to keep the flavors and heat sealed in until that perfect moment, and you can eat this delicious fish meal right out of the bag! I paired this with potatoes tossed in olive oil, sea salt and cracked pepper and had my best friend and mother in law over, they loved it! This is another dish that would be perfect for me to make for your next intimate gathering!

Before Roasting

Up Close

Red Skin Potatoes 




Close Up after Roasting


No comments:

Post a Comment