Friday, October 12, 2012

Chocolate Cupcakes with Vanilla Frosting and Salted Caramel Drizzle

With orders coming in I have been getting more requests for jumbo cupcakes and unless you have been at the craft for sometime it takes a few trials before getting down the perfect single serving recipe for cupcakes... ladies and gents... I think know I have it! I made two moist, light and absolutely delicious chocolate cupcakes and I thought I would play around with salted caramel so I topped these beauties with vanilla frosting and added a generous drizzle of caramel and a touch of sea salt... wow, that sea salt really balances out the savory sweet flavors in the cupcake and frosting! Go ahead and contact me, I know you want to order a few of these babies!

Topped with a caramel filled chocolate from our trip to Paris last week

 Decadent caramel drizzle 





Look at that moist chocolate cake

No comments:

Post a Comment