Sunday, November 11, 2012

Cupcakes and Lettuce Wraps



I have been neglecting you all but Alexandria's Creations has had a busy weekend {yay}!!! Saturday started off with 20 chocolate covered strawberries infused with peach vodka, 20 regular chocolate covered strawberries and lettuce wraps for a group of 20 (sorry no pictures, I think you saw enough around sweetest day)! Both items were crowd favorites! 
The evening ended with 2 dozen red velvet cupcakes and 2 dozen French vanilla cupcakes for an adult birthday party!
Blame the hubby for taking the camera so I had to get these shots with my cell phone camera (not great quality)...
Enjoy!!! Sunday was busy too so hang tight and you will see tomorrow (I have to keep you coming back)!

I'm ready for my close up

Lettuce Wraps with Veggies

Drizzle a little sauce on top and you have a fabulous treat

                  
Red Velvet and French Vanilla

Three topped with Chocolate Covered Strawberries for the Birthday Kids

Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment